Gibson SJ200 Vintage 2017
DEZE GITAAR VERKEERT IN ZEER GOEDE STAAT, GEMAAKT IN 2017, DE VORIGE EIGENAAR HEEFT ER EEN LR BAGGS ANTHEM ELEMENT IN LATEN ZETTEN.
The Super Jumbo body style has long been the "Artist's Choice" for all styles of music. So much so, that this magnificent acoustic has become an icon for the world's most legendary rock and pop performers. Known for creating a giant choral background for vocal accompaniment, the SJ-200 Vintage is capable of a rich, full sound with a deep bass and crystal clear highs.
- Tonewood: The Adirondack red spruce top is Thermally Aged giving the look and sound of a seasoned SJ-200
- Historic Build Techniques: Traditional hot hide glue is used to better transfer the resonace of the guitar producing a more vintage sound
- Marquetry: The back seam of the flame maple is trimmed in a beautiful three rope marquetry strip for a vintage inspiered look
- Fingerboard: The rosewood fingerboard is bound in an antiqued binding, covering the ends of the frets for a traditional look and feel
- Finish: Gibson's own VOS finish is hand rubbed into the nitrocellulose finish providing a vintage look straight out of the case
- Nut and Saddle: A hand shaped bone nut and saddle provide vintage inspired details to this SJ-200 Vintage
- Tuners: Gold Gotoh Relic tuners offer the look of an aged tuner with the superior engineering of a new tuner machine
- Pickguard: The traditional SJ-200 tortoise pickguard is engraved and hand painted and detailed with dots
- Color: Our World famous Vintage Sunburst is hand sprayed for a truly one-of-a-kind look
- Inlay: Iconic mother-of-pearl graduated crowns and hand inlaid into the rosewood fingerboard